Monday, January 14, 2008

Failure? I think not


Some may say that setting a goal to blog for 7 straight days and then missing 3 straight days after only blogging for 2 straight days would qualify as "failure". I say that it would only be failure if I gave up, and didn't jump back on the horse.

Truth is, the weekends are always crazy. This weekend was especially crazy. Family gatherings, parents left for Florida for 3 months, all day planning meeting on Saturday, church on Sunday, etc... etc...

Today is my day off. I've been completely lazy. This picture with me un-showered, on my couch, watching football with my dog pretty much sums up my activities.

I do have some random thoughts and confessions to share.

- The Golden Globe ceremony last night was extremely lame. Jen and I watched a few minutes of it. It was painful.

- I think Rob & Big is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Maybe it's because they are so juvenile. I simply think those guys are hilarious together. Last night we watched an episode about a mysterious "pooper" leaving a present in their swimming pool. I laughed a lot.

- I'm glad that Eli and the Giants beat the Cowboys. Eli takes a lot of heat for not being as good as Peyton. Yesterday went a long way towards hushing a lot of that talk. That drive by the Giants at the end of the 1st half was sweet.

- How did the Colts lose that game? That was lame on their part. How do you throw the ball deep on 2nd and 3rd down when you only need 7 yards?

- Macworld begins tomorrow. It almost feels like a holiday. My lunch break will be spent in front of my computer screen watching people who are even geekier than I am blogging every move, word, gesture, and announcement that Steve makes. I might wear jeans and a black mock turtleneck tomorrow just for fun.

1 comment:

utech said...

are you kidding, the golden globes in only an hour was great. the hosts were lame but that is how they should do the show every year from now on but get a better host.
Eli did a good job, a Eli/Peyton superbowl would be cool but it looks like this year it will be Favre putting Brady in his place! GO PACK GO!
macworld will be awesome tomorrow!